Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

You asked for, you got it!

You've been asking for pictures of the shop.  I've been a little hesitant since we aren't finished yet.  If you can overlook not having any paint on the walls and ugly concrete floors, I guess I can post pictures....please remember we aren't finished.........here goes:   

the wall of Go! cutter dies 

the wall of shelves for  fabric on the bolt.  Notice the huge rolls of batting on top!  

shelving unit full of some of the fabric on the bolt

Sweetness' wall of fat quarters, the latest Jelly Roll 1600 I made is on the back wall. 

My first and latest Jelly Roll 1600 quilts!  I'm so proud!  

King sized quilt using the 10" Twister and a Harvest Moon layer  cake 

wall of fabric on the bolt and the wall of dies from the opposite angle 
Let the Sit and Sew begin!  

Table Runner I made using the 5" Twister and part of a charm pack.  The smaller  topper is made using an entire charm pack.  

The Man Bench has been taken over by the Go! cutters!  


1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh.............OUTSTANDING JOB Pam & Master Craftsman Terry!!!!! It's beautiful!!! Cannot wait to see it for real!!!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments here: