Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014

Cassville's quilt show rocks!


The quilt show at Cassville last Friday and Saturday was fabulous, the quilts were gorgeous and the weather was (almost) perfect.  

Please don't be mad if your quilt isn't here.  I didn't get pictures of all the quilts before my camera battery died.  RATS! 

The first and second pictures are the quilt that was directly across from our booth.  I'm a big 1930's fan so, I had to take a picture!  

We left the quilt show inspired, invigorated and anxious to get started on our next quilt. 

The Cassville guild put on a great quilt.  Enjoy what you're about to see.....the quilts were spectacular.   


















































1 comment:

  1. Ms Pammie......will we ever be able to do anything, ANYTHING as beautiful as these quilts? I'm speechless.....

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments here: