Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2014

"Color My World" quilt show 2014

The "Color My world" quilt show, hosted by the Aurora Quilt Guild, was held Friday and Saturday at The MARC in Mt. Vernon, MO. 

I love and old quilts made from flour sacks and feed sacks.  There were several of them at this show.  

We're particularly proud of the "Quilt of Valor" Cathy C. made during our all day sew-in on January 4th and displayed during the show.  Thanks, Cathy!  

I took as many pictures as I could before my memory card was full, I didn't get pics of all 176 quilts on display.  Sorry!  

Get comfy, sit back and relax.  You're about to see some fabulous quilts.  

Here goes: 


























the opportunity quilt offered at the quilt show 


























































Cathy's Quilt of Valor she made during our all day sew-in on January 4th. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here: