This Saturday, March 21st is "National Quilting Day". YIPPEE!!
Feel free to bring your sewing machine, the project you're working on (or would like to start) and let's sew (please bring a sack lunch and any snacks you'd like to share with the group). We will have an iron and ironing board available to use.
What a great way to spend the day....sewing with other quilters knowing people all over the country are doing the same thing.
What better way to celebrate "National Quilting Day" than to have a big sale? Here goes:
- 20% off all fabric on the bolt (including 108" backings and batiks)
- 20% off all regularly priced pre-cuts (layer cakes, charm packs, jelly rolls, mini-charms, hexies, fat quarter bundles, fat eighth bundles)
- 20% off all books and patterns
- 20% off all Accu Quilt dies
- 10% off all magazines (excludes "Block" magazine)
- 10% off all notions
- 10% off all Aurifil thread (both sizes)
- Moda scrap bags will be $10 each
- all clearance fat quarters will be $1.50 each (we've added oodles and oodles more)
- all regularly priced fat quarters will be $2.50 each (no limit)
- $1/yard off 'clearance fabric' on the bolt (located outside-weather permitting)
- additional 10% off all 'clearance tote' items
- $10 off Oliso irons (all models)
- $10 off Reliable irons (all models)
- all Pillowcase kits will be $15 each or two for $28
"Pre-cut Club" and "50 Yard Club" cards will not be stamped during our big sale. Sorry!
See you Saturday!