This Saturday, March 18th is National Quilting Day so, we're celebrating with a fabulous sale and an all day sew-a-thon.
This Saturday, March 18th:
- 20% off all regularly priced fabric; 25% off if buying what’s left on the bolt
- 20% off all 108” backings; 25% off if buying what’s left on the bolt
- All ‘clearance’ fat quarters will be $1.00 each (that’s 60% off)
- 50% off all ‘clearance’ fabric (located outside-weather permitting); 60% off if buying what’s left on the bolt
- 20% off all regularly priced fat quarters
- Additional 20% off all items in the ‘clearance’ baskets (we've added a bunch of stuff to the baskets this week)
- 20% off all notions; patterns; books; thread; thread sets; coloring books and supplies; kits, toweling, Oliso irons, all batting and anything else I've forgotten
- Stash Cards will not be stamped
- All AccuQuilt products are excluded
- No layaways, please
Our “After Hours Sew-A-Thon” will be all day Saturday. Whether you come for an hour or stay all day, be sure to bring your projects (quilting, sewing, knitting, embroidery, crocheting, whatever), a sack lunch, the drink of your choice and any snacks you’d like to share with the group. Everyone is welcome regardless of what you're working on.
We’ll sew our brains out or until the last person leaves……whichever comes first….maybe into the wee hours of the night??? See you Saturday! I can't wait!