Search This Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Holiday Medley, Quilting Quickly, 100 Blocks, Best Fat Quarter Quilts and another Turning Twenty!

UPS is our friend!  We received three bolts of kinda-sorta Christmas fabric this week as well as new magazines and a very cool book.  

We now have three "Holiday Medley" prints in tan, green and red.  These are by....you guessed it....Kansas Troubles for Moda. These are linear prints with Christmas themed words and sayings.  

We also received the winter issue of "Quilting Quickly" by Jenny Doan.  Finally.  I was growing impatient waiting for her next issue!  Thank goodness, it's finally here.  WHEW!  That was a real nail biter!  

I was looking at the "Best Fat Quarter Quilts" that came in.  It inspires me to get those fat quarters out of my stash and use them.  I haven't yet but, I'm still inspired!  

Quiltmaker's winter issue of  "100 Blocks" is always a wealth of inspiration.  I like just looking at the pictures of the different blocks....

We also received the latest "Turning Twenty" books by Tricia Cribbs.  It's called "Hope Chest  Treasures". I wonder...do girls still have hope chests?  I love her books.  She tells how to take 20 fat quarters and make a quilt....thus the "Turning Twenty" titles.  Love, love, love her books!  



close up "Holiday Medley" on tan so you can see the words.  

"Holiday Medley" in tan, green and red.  


"Best Fat Quarter Quilts" magazine....full of nifty ideas and patterns 

the winter issue of "Quilting Quickly" by Jenny Doan!  YIPPEE!  

Quiltmaker's winter issue of "100 Blocks".  

Tricia Cribbs latest Turning Twenty book called "Hope Chest Treasures".  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here: