Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

more Kaufman jelly rolls and a Squedge runner!

When my camera died ten days ago, I wasn't able to take any pictures.  Obviously.  I used my older-than-dirt camera to take a few pictures last Saturday during Melba's birthday party but, it too bit the dust before the end of the day. 

Sweetness grew tired of my whining so he went out into the world to buy a camera.  What a guy!  

One Nikon camera later, I started taking pictures of (what I could remember) all the stuff that came in the last 10 days.  I've already posted pictures of most everything but did miss a few items.  

Cheryl W. made a table runner using and 18 degree Squedge Ruler and one batik jelly roll.  We need to decide what to use for the backing and get it quilted. 


Robert Kaufman "Herringbone" batik jelly rolls 

Robert Kaufman "Sunrise" solids jellyrolls 

Robert Kaufman "Pastels" solids jelly rolls 

Robert Kaufman "Dusty" solids jelly rolls 

Table runner Cheryl made using an 18 degree Squedge Ruler and one "Dreamcatcher" batik jelly roll 


2 comments:

Please leave comments here: