Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2013

Sherry's projects

Sherry brought several of her projects in for Show and Tell a couple of weeks ago.  I'd left my camera in Texas so Rosemary took pictures with her phone and emailed them to me.  Thanks, Rosemary. 

I can't figure out how to rotate the pictures but I'm posting them anyway!  I'm not techie!  


the St. Patrick's centerpiece Sherry made for her table.  

This is the "Boo" table runner Sherry made for Halloween.  

A lap quilt Sherry made using pastels.  



 
Sherry's Daisies Table Runner.  So cute!  


this is the purse Sherry made.  It's large and has lots of pockets!  

Sherry's "Twister" project.  I love the blue bordered with brown.  

this is the back of Sherry's St. Patrick's centerpiece.  

this is a table runner Sherry made with leftovers of making the "Boo" table runner!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here: