Search This Blog

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Quilts of Valor

Several "Quilts of Valor" were returned yesterday: Karen C.; Sherryl D.; Kay S. and sisters Penny B. and Lori V. did a GREAT job.  

I've been sick the last three weeks so I use that as my excuse for not getting a picture of Sherryl D.'s finished quilt.  Sorry, Sherryl.  I'll try to get a picture posted soon.  

Here's pictures of their masterpieces we'll donate to this wonderful organization: 


Karen's "Pinwheels" quilt.  The next step is to get it quilted!   



Kay's "Diamonds" quilt.  


close up of the "stars" used to quilt Kay's Q.O.V. 

Lori V's "Hourglass" quilt.  


close up of the quilting on Lori's Q.O.V.  (Lori's sister, Penny, did the quilting).   

Penny B's "Pinwheels" Quilt of Valor.   

 close up of Penny's quilt.  She quilted this on her long-arm as well as her sister's (Lori) QOV. 




2 comments:

  1. the "comment" box was checked on the page I post from. I thought it meant people could make comments but it meant comments could NOT be made.

    Thanks Sandy, for making me dig deeper to find out what was going on. Hopefully, I've fixed it.

    P-Dub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you did! Thank you so much. I've been waiting to gush over these beautiful, BEAUTIFUL quilts!!! Y'all should be proud! They're gorgeous!!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments here: