Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2013

my camera died

On Sunday morning, I like to post pictures of the new stuff that came into the shop as well as "Show and Tell" projects people brought in on Saturday.  I can't do that today because my camera died on Wednesday.  

I was taking pictures of a quilt when the telephoto lens came out but won't retract.  The error message said "lens failure".  No kidding! I did the obvious thing I knew to do:  change the batteries.  It didn't help.  

I was completely lost yesterday at Melba's 80th birthday party without a camera. Thank goodness her son, Jim, was there and took pictures with his phone. 

I'll post pictures of the new stuff that came in , Melba's birthday party and "Show and Tell" as soon as I can.  

See you Saturday, 
P-Dub and Sweetness 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here: