Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Saturday Show and Tell

I love Saturdays. It's the only day the shop is officially open so folks bring in their projects for Show and Tell! I get very excited seeing everyone's projects (regardless of the phase of finished-ness they might be)!  

Vicki, Missy and Frances brought in goodies for Show and Tell yesterday.  I finally took pictures of the Midi bag Miss Betty gave me during the Shop Hop.  

Linda D. agreed to let us hang her String Quilt in the shop for awhile.  Thank you. Linda!  



Another gorgeous quilt made by Vicki as a gift for a friend.  Lucky friend!  

close-up of Vicki's quilt!  Love the colors!  
"Cheater's Flying Geese" table runner Frances is making (the strips aren't sewn together yet).  This runner is so easy to make.  Great job!   

One side of the batik Midi bag Miss Betty made for me.  I love it!  

the other side of the Midi bag Miss Betty made for me.  Love the batiks!  

Linda's String Quilt she made using Kansas Troubles fabrics.  

tote bag Frances made for putting her projects in.   

close-up of the bling Frances added to her bag!  Love the buttons!  

close up of Missy's "Irish Chain" quilt.  
"Irish Chain" quilt by Missy!  Gorgeous!  
Missy's quilt with the borders!  Wow!  The colors really pop!    
one of Missy's quilts she brought for Show and Tell.  I don't remember the name of this quilt but who cares!  It's gorgeous.
















1 comment:

  1. They are all soooooooo gorgeous!! ::::::sigh:::::::::

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments here: