Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fun 108" backing

Yesterday was such a gorgeous day and unusually warm for January.  The stove didn't kick on very much but it was still nice to have heat!  The ceiling fan is installed. Thank you, Sweetness!

Plans for the "Scrappy Spring Shop Hop" have been finalized.  The previous post has all the info.  The shop owners are very excited.  We hope most of the blocks will be donated so there will be more than one quilt to give to charity.  I'm so excited!  Since I'm in charge of making the quilts, 
I gave myself a deadline of June 1st.  

I've ordered something a little different for the shop.  It's 108" backing with a stencil on the back so you can quilt it yourself.  The drawing is water soluble so it washes out (no one will ever know it was there).  You're secret is safe with me!  The down side, if there is one, is that it's only available in white.  PERIOD. No other colors.  Here's a picture of what it looks like.  It should be here by Saturday.


See you then, if not before! 
P-Dub and Sweetness 

108" backing with water soluble stencil 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here: