Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2013

We have a new look!

The blog has a new look.  It's much prettier thanks to a lot of help from Cheryl, who has her own blog.  As a newbie, I desperately needed help.  We owe our new look to her.  Thanks, Cheryl! It looks much better. 

Today was our second Saturday with heat.  It was wonderful.  We don't miss back in the day when we opened the garage doors and had to deal with the elements.  I'm glad those days are gone! 

If I could figure out what I did to disable posting pictures, I'll post some.  I've been taking pictures left and right but can't post.  I don't have any idea what I did.   does anyone know how to make the "choose from files" to pop up on the "insert image" page?

Help! Good grief Charlie Brown!


See you Saturday,
P-Dub and Sweetness



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here: