Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!


I finally figured out how to post pictures.  YIPPEE!  Now if I could just figure out how to "pretty up" the blog itself!  Baby steps, baby steps! 

I started 2013 the same way I'm sure you did:  planning my next project.  I decided to make another Jelly Roll 1600 quilt.  These are SO much fun to make.  We received some "Cherry On Top" jelly rolls and I L-O-V-E the prints.  At 5:30 a.m. this morning I was cutting the jelly roll strips in half.  Yes, in half.   After picking the brain of our quilting expert (Cheryl) I decided to give it a try. 

Now that I can actually access the blog and post pictures  (I'm not techie) it's all downhill from here.  I'll try to post pictures of the process.

Sweetness and I wish you a blessed 2013.
P-Dub






the beginning of the "Rainbow" quilt from a Moda pastel jelly roll
 
My very first Jelly Roll 1600 quilt. 

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! It has been awhile since I have played with the page format. Take your time. You can check out my blog and 'read' some of the people I read, you may get ideas from their arrangements.
    good luck, I look forward to seeing you grow into your techie self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy rolly jellies Pam!!! This is FABULOUS! Love the pics!!! I wish you ALL the very best on your new blog, in your newly redesigned digs at the shop, but mostly in the New Year! Hugs to you and that wonderful, wonderful carpenter-type Sweetness who has been such a blessing to you and your shop!! Best of Luck, LOTS of thanks for all your help in my own battle of the battings, and lots and lots of love to you both!!!
    Sandy VonL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments here: